Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

A busy week!!

Well we have not been around lately because we have been out and about visiting!!  In the last 7 days I have only slept in my own bed twice.

Here is what we have been up to in pictures

I attended my first wedding

Me and Mom
Mommy and Me

A ladies Man, I picked up two older women!!
Ladies Man

I took our first trip over the border to visit our American Friends

Road trip


Big Tree Volunteer Fire Companies Newest Recruit


We came home then headed off on my second road trip:


A Canadian Road Trip Staple
Road trip part two

Hanging in the Hammock
Hammock

the view from our Hammock
View from our hammock

And then back to the Camper and the Race Track to watch the Race Cars!!
Great way to travel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments, just remember to leave your name if you don't have a google ID!