Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 14 December 2011

A crappy deal

James may want to kill me for sharing this one day, but we all have embarrassing baby stories told about us.

My boy use to be a twice a week pooper, maybe three times if Mommy ate something that didn't agree with James' tummy, but the average was twice a week.  He was also really good at holding them in for Daddy.

Well I am not sure what they did to him during surgery but this kid is FILLED with poop!!!

I have had to change more diapers in the last few days then I did in almost a month!!

It also lead to this phone conversation after Mark had James on his lap and then passed him over to me so he could go out

Me: Hey, um look down
Mark: Why??
Me: Well, I'm covered in Poop just wonder if you are too?
Pause:

Mark: Ah CRAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments, just remember to leave your name if you don't have a google ID!